Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Today Today.

Today is my day off work, and I'm trying to work out what to do. I have a few things in mind...
On Saturday we're having a birthday party for Eva and two of her same-age (down to the week) friends, so I've been contemplating sewing her a dress.
But then (in looking for the link for that dress) I just spotted this tunic jumper... that looks party-able.. and cute! I like it!

I also am thinking of sewing Cobey another polo, hot on the heels of my last, successful, big polo to little polo project. I'll have to raid the husband's wares or hit the oppy! That one takes me next to no time - I wonder if I can do it with long sleeves, would that look too dorky?

Lucky last thing to do today - and this is a MUST DO it finish the girls' birthday present - remind me, I need to buy some cards from the shops today! I'll post about those more in detail after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment