Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthdays.

As soon as I saw the Scoodie on Indie Tutes I knew I was making it. And as soon as I knew I was making it, I knew it would be for my big sis. Not only because she lives in a cold climate, but because it's something I knew she'd like and wear.
Her birthday is one of the gazillion in May. This coming Friday in fact. I had first thought about making her one that was like the picture, however I don't know what fabric's like elsewhere but anything decent is expensive here, so I thought I'd be better to make her an indoorsie one, pyjama one. I had some spotty fabric and went in search of flannelette, finally finding the cutest sheepie stuff at Lincraft.

It didn't take me long to make the scoodie and I was very pleased with the finish! I later made her some PJ pants in the flannel with spotty cuffs to go as a set. And while her birthday is still 3 sleeps away, she couldn't help but open the package that arrived for her today


Not the best photo to show off the colour, but it shows off the scoodie a little! :D 
She's already asked if she can post me some material so I can make her an outdoorsie one! Yay!

For more of an idea on the colours, here's her PJ pants!

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment