Monday, May 2, 2011

Sewing for Charity.

I was given a lot (and I mean, a lot) of fabric from a workmate recently. It ranges from large print to small print, remnants to a chunk of a bolt, dress knits to curtaining - and there's a lot of Pooh Bear.


And look, to be completely honest there's a HEAP there but a lot of it is taking up room in my wardrobe (I only have a small house) so I've been trying to think of ways to use it. I'll make a hodge-podge picnic blanket for us, eventually (Lots of things to craft in May, it will settle down soon) but I'm thinking of sewing for charity - problem is I have no idea what's 'good' in Australia & a lot of things I find on google are about knitting. IF anyone is reading this and you have any ideas, please feel free to link it to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment